As part of the upgraded ejournals@cambridge service, we have recently introduced a new feature for users of Google Scholar. When viewing search results in Google Scholar, ejournals@cambridge links can now be displayed that link to Cambridge appropriate full text ejournal holdings.
Users accessing Google scholar from a machine on the Cambridge domain should see these links automatically. Those working from outside of the domain will have to set their link preferences in Google Scholar. To do this:
- Go to the initial Google Scholar search screen
- Click on the preferences link by the search box.
- Follow the instructions under 'library links' and search for ejournals@cambridge.
- A list of linking options should now appear
- Select ejournals@cambridge and save your selection
Similar links have been activated in other abstract and index database platforms subscribed to by Cambridge University Library, including Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, Ovid and ISI Web of Science / Knowledge.
More information on ejournals@cambridge linking can be found on our help pages (http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/sfx/search.html#linking).